Thanks to your interest in Ottawa Megagames, our first event on September 20 sold out in 8 hours! Due to the number of people who still want to play, we are starting a waitlist for our next event.
By signing up for this list, you will be the first to know the date of our next game, and you will have the first chance to buy tickets.
Thanks so much for your support! We look forward to bringing you more Megagames soon.
Buy your ticket at www.cardboardkingdom.ca.
Cost: $40+tax per ticket which includes:
- entry to the Megagame (a 7-hour event);
- full day entry to Funhaven (9am – 9pm);
- a $5 Fun Card, good for games or food at Funhaven.
We know you’ve been waiting for this announcement, and we’re very excited to tell you that Watch the Skies, Ottawa’s first Megagame, will take place on
Sunday, September 20, 2015
(1050 Baxter Road)
We’ve started an FAQ page to provide some details, but feel free to email us if you have more questions.
We hope you’re as excited as we are! Stay tuned for our next update when we will announce ticket prices and an on sale date.
Remember: email subscribers will be the first to know about ticket sales and other special treats.
Thanks for your interest in Watch the Skies, Ottawa’s first Megagame presented by Cardboard Kingdom!
We’re just finalizing a date and venue for our event. Until then, we wanted to give you a bit more background info on the Megagame:
- Players are grouped into small teams representing countries of the world;
- Each member of the team has a different role within the country and will be taking different actions throughout the game;
- The outcomes of each round will effect the course of the game in real time;
- Humanity’s fate rests on your shoulders! (Unless you’re actually an alien…)
Rather watch an example? Check out SU&SD as they play their first Megagame:
No spoilers here! Our Watch the Skies game will have a different ending.
That’s all for now, Watchers! Remember that e-mail subscribers will be the first to know about ticket sales, partner offers, and a few other treats we have planned for you.